ABOUT THIS RETREAT
The retreat takes place in the village of Charlotteville, Tobago. It is the most picturesque and pristine of villages in Tobago – isolated by the mountains and a narrow winding road, the quaint village nestles on steep cliffs above the deep blue Man O’ War bay. Bird-watchers bring your binoculars!
During the retreat, we’ll take time to fully experience it all- the beaches, fresh food, friendly people and culture, which make up the island of Tobago! We’ll enjoy traditional meals, hike through the village or forested trails, and practice yoga and meditation together, all while immersing ourselves in the warm sunshine!
Please note: the retreat is held in a small, Caribbean fishing village, located off the beaten path. It is not a touristy area. We strive to support the local community (drivers, fishermen, boatmen, artisans, sprouting entrepreneurs), culture (events, pace, acceptance), and cuisine (local restaurants, small shops, bakers). Eco-conscious efforts include raising awareness of water and energy conservation, waste reduction, sustainable materials etc.
- Seven nights shared accommodation.
- Group airport transfers to/from the Tobago airport.
- Two tours – all round island tour, boat ride or argyle waterfalls
- Local meals (vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian) – continental breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
- Fresh fruits and tropical juices daily, spring water, coffee/tea.
- Sunrise yoga on the beach or deck
- Evening yin, meditation, nidra, philosophy etc.
Everything not mentioned above, including flights, travel & medical insurance, liquor, snacks, additional tours/services, tips (voluntary), purchases made on tours, airport transfer outside of scheduled time etc.