Deepen your understanding of yoga! This course provides authentic training so that students become confident in their knowledge of the practice. With the integration of traditional yoga principles, this Yin Yoga course will provide students with a strong foundation for the study. This is essential for proper understanding, and application of instructing any yoga class.
The course is ideal for both novices and experienced instructors. Enthusiastic students of yoga are always welcome. If you are new to yoga, you will benefit from learning the fundamentals. As an experienced instructor, widen your horizon and ability to relay the true essence of the practice.
The practice of Yin Yoga is an excellent complement to those with busy lives. Learn how to infuse stillness into your own practice and how convey that experience to your students.
- Philosophy of yoga
- Principles of Yin Yoga
- The Mental, Emotional and Energetic aspects, theory, applications, and benefits.
- Anatomy, traditional and modern and its application in life.
- Method and Practice of 20+ asanas.
- Benefits and contraindications of each pose.
- Identify and adjust for limitations.
- Sequencing, alignment, and use of props.
- Teaching methodology, guidelines and tips for effective teaching, practical lessons.
- Guided meditations, yoga nidra, and pranayama techniques.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to convey the essential, traditional principles of yoga, and how it applies to yin yoga. The training will enable you to add components of yin yoga to quieter parts of your practice or to instruct a full yin class.
As an authorised Continuing Education Provider, I am pleased to offer this Yin Yoga training with 4 CECs, accredited by Canfitpro. The training can also be submitted to the Canadian Yoga Alliance to accumulate hours towards accreditation there.
|Venue||Waterloo, ON||Tobago, W.I.|
|Duration||one weekend||one week|
|Date||November 13&14, 2021||January 13-19, 2022|
|Cost||$389 plus hst.||$989 plus hst (flights not incl.)|
|Inclusions||Instruction & Classes|
Snacks & Beverages
Instruction & Classes
Coffee, tea, fruits
Group airport transfers
Ample time to explore
Maximum 4 persons